Sunday, June 30, 2013

Things I Don't Understand... Part 1

Since I have alluded to it a few times here lately, I think I will elaborate on the things I don't understand. You'll thank me later.

So here we go. I don't understand...

1. How these damn cats can meow so much and not have sore throats.

2. How people who have noisy, barking, yipping, obnoxious dogs are not aware of the level of noise these animals make. Courtney, here's a shout-out to you & Julio. I have to give it to you for tolerating it, I would've called the police or animal control a LONG time ago.

3. How people who have to be on Oxygen for breathing difficulties continue to smoke. Isn't this sort of distracting from the purpose of being on the Oxygen? Where do you think the C.O.P.D. came from to begin with, genius?

4. Misogynistic "gangsta rap" and the folks who listen to it, thinking it is okay to behave like the "artist" who is propagating it.

5. Some folks' moral compass, or lack there of. Right is right, wrong is wrong, and it is wrong to try and make other folks change their opinion because you think you're right and they're wrong. Maybe its the other way around... maybe they're right and YOU'RE wrong. However (comma) if you're one of those folks who try and influence folks to think how you do regardless, you're not likely to care who is really right and really wrong so long as everybody is made to think that you're right. Wait, what?
Whew!

6. People who are two-faced and / or those who lie all the time. And this includes lying by omission. How can you tell one person one thing and either tell somebody else something completely different or "forget" to mention it to that person? Do you forget who you told what to?
I'll be the first to admit it-I'm a baaaaad liar. That's why you always get the truth from me, sometimes regardless of if you asked for it.

1 comment:

  1. Julio is barking in the background right now. He is becoming the soundtrack to the days of our lives!!!

    As for the two-faced mystery, if she had another face, don't you think she would have chosen to wear that one instead?

    (I guess it is funnier when Rodney Dangerfield says it!)

    ReplyDelete