Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pisses off!

I had some cuddly-lap time with Bub earlier and that helped quite a bit. When I was first going to write this, I didn't think there were enough expletives for me to delete. These will be in no particluar order, but I will save my rant about TC for last.

First on my list today is people who talk to just hear themselves talk. These people that just randomly burst out in nonsense, making noise to make noise. Yelling, trying to entice other people into conversation with them for no particular reason other that its quite possible they will die if they're not talking. And then, when someone dares tell them to hush up, they start in about how much louder than that person the hush-er is and how that person should just hush themselves. Wait... what? That person wouldn't be tellng you to hush if you weren't sitting there mindlessly yapping about  nothing to begin with.

Because I'm eating while typing this, I really hate getting stuff stuck in my teeth.
I also hate that my son is almost 2 and doesn't talk.

I'm getting really frustrated with the repeated coming-home-to-a-messy-house. It just never stops. We can leave the house picked up in the morning when we go to work and by the time we come home, the damn cats have gotten into this, that & the other and made a mess. Not to mention one of our cats thinking she's Beckham and she bends the kitty litter five feet out of the box. So every day, the first thing I do is sweep the floor, and then when I come home from work every day, the first thing I do is sweep the floor. I also hate finding kitty litter all over my desk because the cats jump out of the boxes, trot across the floor and immediately jump on my desk. So every day, I wipe my desk.

Never time to do it right, always time to do it over. People who don't know how to do their jobs make mine harder.

Am I up to the TC rant? Think I might be. Interestingly, back when she & I were still friended on FaceBook, I referred to her as TC and she thought it meant "the c*nt". No, it actually means "thunder c*nt", which is stolen from the 3rd Blade movie.
"Stop telling lies about me and I'll stop telling the truth about you." That just fits her so well. Perfectly well, as a matter of fact. Because anytime the truth about her comes out, she lies to cover it up and to be able to blame it on someone else. That's part of the reason she was weasel-ish and tried to change the email account associated with and Mimi's FaceBook password. What she neglected to realize was that FaceBook will automatically send an email to the original email account asking if you authorized these changes. Well... since Jason created Mimi's FaceBook for her back before Mimi could, all those emails go to his email account. How about that! So we went back in, adjusted everything and locked it up. TC was seen to have posted on FaceBook the next day something about "changing your passwords and letting someone hang themselves with information they got illegally"... well, not so much, but it sounds good when she is trying to play the victim and make everybody think everything is anybody else's  fault but hers.
The last bit for today is the most recent stuff crawling my ass. TC filed her taxes before Jason & I could and she claimed Elizabeth on her taxes. Or so we presume. I really should be fair and say we don't know for sure, because we haven't gotten a look at her tax return. However, when we filed our taxes and the IRS told us that someone else had claimed our child (and it was verified by social security number), we put 2 and 2 together. Uh... 5?
Anyway, I heard back from the girls' school principal today who confirmed that they are going to have a vacation week in April. We weren't sure, because there was talk at the beginning of the year about their vacation week getting nixed if they have enough snow days. They had six, so we thought for sure their vacation was toast. But in fine Putnam fashion, they instead tacked the days on at the end of the school year making Mimi's "promotion ceremony" on June 20th. WTF? Kids go to school almost until July and then are back in at the end of August. Doesn't quite seem fair. Didn't when I was a kid, doesn't now that its being done to my kids.
The upshot is that now that I know they are going to have a break, I started lurking around the web for airfare. It is outrageous! Tickets are $300 one-way per kid. That's $1200 for two round-trip tickets. Their vacation week is April 18-22. Is there something going on that week that I need to know about? What is making those tickets so dadgum expensive? I hate to say we won't be able to afford their tickets, but I think that might be the case. I don't know what crack of my ass I am going to pull $1200 out of, and we know TC sure isn't going to volunteer to help at all. And methinks especially not around that time of year-about then the old IRS should be processing our return and investigating why we claimed a child that was already processed. Hmm... she is going to be pissed at Jason & me, and somehow try to twist it around to make it our fault. Well no, not this time. We have the documentation from the court that says she did a bad thing. It warms the cockles of my heart to think of her not only having to pay back whatever money she gets from the IRS but also a penalty fee. What would tickle me even more is if our return started getting done before hers was all the way processed so hers got stopped. I seriously doubt I'm that lucky-I think she filed way ahead of time. Damn-if I'd filed a little quicker after learning that we'd had to... oh well... she'll have to pay it back and that will warm my heart too.
It absolutely pisses me off that we probably won't see the girls until June now. But I want them to ask me why we don't have the money. I will tell them the truth, and I can back it up with documentation. TC can try to lie... but it won't work this time.
And all we have to do is keep proving her lies are just those and the girls will see her for who she is. They do already, but I think the more chances Jason & I get to prove we've been telling the truth all along, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment