Saturday, March 12, 2011

Five Question Friday a day late...

1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?
Yes. My real hair color is a mousy brown with red highlights. I think. It has been red for so long through various dyes that I am not wholly sure, to be honest.

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?
We try to plan, but its hard to do with the kids and TC being a tc. Right now she won't even talk to Jason about planning for summer until he produces proof of having taken a diabetes education course. So unless he is able to get through to UAB, summer is goign to be about the same as any other part of the year. If we can get the girls down I want to spend time in Huntsville and Birmingham on the weekends and have fun with them.

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
I don't know... I don't cook very often. I guess I enjoy making soup or stew from scratch the most. Boiling down the chicken or turkey, making the stock, and then making it better. Yum!

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?
Not hardly. I think thank-you  notes are outdated and lame. Tell somebody thank you, give a call, send an email... as long as I hear "thank you" in the moment of gift-giving, I'm good.

5. How did you meet your best friend?
Tisha and I were next door neighbors when we were little. I was two and she was one. We started to be friends then and our parents kept our relationship going until we were old enough to like each other enough to express wanting to be friends. We have been the best since-despite the miles and our busy lives, she is the one person I know I can go to anytime for anything. Unequivocally.

No comments:

Post a Comment