Friday, March 4, 2011

Five Question Friday

Here we go... five question Friday~

1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?
No, thankfully, I haven't. I DID forget to get Alex out of her car seat at one of the girls' soccer games once. But that was only for about five seconds.

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like... first-first, not first with your current significant other)
Umm... I guess that depends on how you define date. My first boyfriend, we used to go to the mall a bunch... but we didn't really do anything "date"-like.
A real "date" wasn't until later in high school, with a different boyfriend and that date was out to one of the local pizza places. Then we went for a drive. Wow... I was nervous.

3. What is your "silly" fear?
Hands down, the dentist. I'd rather give birth than go to the dentist.

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with it as it comes or run far far away?
Sometimes I cause it, when it needs to be caused, and when I don't cause it I deal with it head-on.

5. Wood floors or carpet?
Wood floors. Full stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment