Tuesday, March 22, 2011

phone blog

I am attempting to blog from my phone. Let's see if it actually works. Apparently auto-correct works on my phone... Hmm...

I am home sick from work. Again. If you know mw, you know how much I HATE being bed-bound. I wish I felt well-enough to go to work. There is a big difference in having a day off because I want one and having a day off because I'm too sick to get up. I got up and sort of bounced down the hall (off the walls) to use the bathroom and down to the kitchen for some water, and the kitchen is so messy! I just had some insight into what it might be like if I go to school full time. Will Jason be able to work full time, take care of the kids and actually keep house? I guess as long as I could study most of the time and clean one day a week? I'm sure we can make it work.

Any suggestions? Jason is good at helping with the kids so I can do chores, and he is good at helping me when I give him a list or a direct request, but he isn't good at taking initiative.

Well, I've been up for a couple hours now and I'm starting to get the sick-fever headache back, so I'm going to sleep. I hope y'all feel better than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment