Friday, April 15, 2011

Five Question Friday-04/15/2011

1. What is your favorite sign of Spring?
There is this bird with a two-tone song, and when he/she chirps in the mornings, I know its going to be Spring soon. Ellen & I used to listen for him/her together. This year hearing the bird made me miss Ellen.

2. What was your best birthday ever?
Um... I don't know. Birthdays are not a big deal for me, and I can remember the shitty ones. I guess if I had to pick, maybe 27 and 30? Alex was born right before 27 and Sebastian was born right before 30.

3. What is your favorite dessert?
Um... another "I don't know". I love cookies, cake, chocolate. I guess if I had to pick, I would pick chocolate ice cream, and that's because I only can have about a 1/2 teaspoon of it at a time.

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
I've never used an excuse to get out of a ticket. I've been pulled over probably 1/2 a dozen times, and always told the officer exactly what was going on and why I was exceeding the speed limit or whatever the case was. I have only gotten a ticket once. And I deserved it.

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm or after hitting snooze several times?
Wake up or get up? There is a big difference around here. Sebastian wakes me up around 2, cat wakes me up around 3, alarm goes off at 415. I hit snooze a couple times and actually get up around 445.

No comments:

Post a Comment