Monday, April 25, 2011

Five Question Monday(?)

1. What are your favorite Easter traditions?
I like hiding eggs for the kids and watching them run around all crazy. Whether here or at the Grandparents' house.

2. Are you a "shower" or "long, hot bath" sort of person?
More of a "long, hot shower" kind of person. I rarely take baths, but ever so often I will.
But I do enjoy a long shower. I also like being left alone while I'm in the shower. Doesn't happen often, but a girl can dream.

3. Can you parallel park and if so, when was the last time?
I SUCK at parallel parking. I can do it, but I generally will opt not to. Its been a while since I've had to.

4. What is your favorite Easter candy?
All time favorite is Peeps. But I also enjoy little chocolate eggs.

5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious aspect?
We're Easter Bunny sort of people. Although I have to admit that yesterday was the first Easter in a while I actually felt God. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment